The #2 All-In-One Tool can be used for all 3 procedures. These tools are made of aluminum alloy and have been known to last up to 40 years for many farmers and ranchers. The #2 All-In-One can be used for cattle, sheep and goats. The instrument is mechanically sound and has very positive feedback. We have continued to hand make each tool one step at a time since 1933.
The advantages of using an All-In-One Tool:
- Made of aluminum alloy
- Makes constant use less tiresome
- Fits your hand like a pair of gloves
- Easy to carry-only 10 inches long
- Steel blades are removable for sharpening and replacing
- Reduces loss of blood to a minimum
- No 2nd round-up–one time does the job
- Animals heal quicker and better than any other method
- Can be placed into disinfecting fluid as often as desired
- 3 instruments All-In-One
- Saves time and money!
Praised since 1933!